Sunday 20 November 2011

Should we continue blogging ?

Blogger has its own up side and down side of use, it is a very good website for students to use but it also has a disadvantage of it using. It is one of the easiest way to make alibi or excuses that you didn't do your homework. One example is having fake technical difficulties by students who are just too lazy to do their homework and post it on Blogger unless they have proof that they really are having a legitimate technical difficulties. Another example is that most students get side tracked by Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. Through my experience, using Blogger is more efficient and easier way to do homework rather than writing with Pen or Pencil on a piece of a paper.

So my answer is yes, because it is easier for me to do my homework and in my point of view, many students will benefit using Blogger for their studies. So in general, we, as class, should continue using Blogger because this way, it will be easier for us English 9 students to improve quickly though some students might disagree with me because as I said, they will get side tracked because of Facebook, Twitter, etc.

1 comment:

  1. So you are in Favour simply because it allows you to type (make it easier to do your homework?) Despite your arguments against? I think it would be good to think about some of the goals and intentions (skills) behind our blogs - do you think they have/are/or will help us (class) or you (as a learner) develop them? Or did I misunderstand your arguments?

    ReplyDelete