Friday 11 November 2011

big Question 5

Some students have problems relating to the people in Shakes Spears time. There is a bunch of people who can relate to him very well, and the ones who can are probobly smart and, usualy do pretty well in there classes. The people who can relate to the people in the Shakes Spear time, or (any writers back then) i would think have a pretty good imaganation, and can picture things pretty good.

I think if i were to be anyone out of the characters it would be Peter, personaly i dont think i would be like anyone but i guess i would be like Peter. Peter isn't really a hero, he is an accidental one. I am not a hero at all. Things me and Peter have that are the same;
Peter likes to adventure, like's music, is kind of brave, a pretty nice guy, responcible, and good at hiding.

I do not think i am like Kit, im not a girl, i can't sing, i don't like the theature.
I don't think im like Sir Phillip either, im not royalty, i don't have any power ,people are not a fraid of me and dont throw rocks at me, and i can't send people to jail, or be hung.
I can't really relate that well to these people but i guess Peter would the the best one that i could relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment